Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2006 09:36:16 -0400
Hello all
I was wondering if anyone else had experiences with melatonin not working
for their ferrets.  My Baby is going to be 7 years old this year.  She
has insulinoma and adrenal.  She gets pedia pred twice daily and her
sugar has been great.  She is not a surgical candidate.  We tried her
first Melatonin implant in November with no success.  She is still losing
fur.  The Dr. thinks the pred may be getting in the way.  He is looking
into whether or not to implant again.Has anyone else had this occur?
What else have you tried ?

thanks for listening

Jessica
Baby, Oscar and Harley