From:
Phyllis Taber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 19:40:57 EST
Hi Sandee,
A note to tell your Mom and Dad how sorry I was to hear they lost another
fuzzy.  I hope knowing your there to show him around will help them as much
as it's helped a lot of other people on this list.  We'll keep them in out
thoughts and prayers.

Take care,
Phyllis and Sammi..
P.S.
If you come across Eben, probably at the Ferretone flood, tell him his Mom
and his cagemate, Sammi, misses him and thinks about him every day.
Thanks