From:
Joanne Brigham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 14:59:24 -0400
BIG - You asked if you should have allowed a post that attacked Matan's
animal rights views, and yet you didn't hesitate to post Danielle's
continued ignorance and open bigotry.  Posting attacks on bad grammar
towards someone from a different country is against everything the internet
is here for!!  Danielle's posts are a poor reflection on every single
American ferret owner (and American in general).  Will other ferret owners
from Europe and the Middle East and anywhere in the world now be afraid
to ask questions on FML, for fear that the "arrogant Americans" will mock
them?

Matan - I may not agree with your personal views, but I feel I have to
apologize for Danielle and some of the others.  They do not represent all
Americans.  I hope you looked past the attacks and took to heart some of
the more helpful posts.

Let's keep prejudice out of this forum, please.

Joanne
PS - Danielle - considering the poor grammar you and some of your dearest
friends have used, you appear to be the pot calling the kettle black,
dontcha think?  Those who live in glass houses....