Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 01:12:11 EDT
Hi everyone,

I just have to send along a heartfelt thank you to everyone who so kindly
responded w/ advice regarding their experiences and ideas on adrenal cancer
and surgery.  It really makes me feel better about my Daisy's upcoming
surgery, to hear firsthand from other ferret owners who have gone through
the same thing.  You guys are the best. :-)

thanks again!!!!

Jen and the critters:  Casey, Jasmine, Sam and Daisy

P.S.  I'm going to be closing my aol account in the next week or so, and
using the following new email instead: [log in to unmask]; please use this
one going forward in correspondence to me.  thx...