From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 19:09:14 EST
It Is Time to Stop the Dark Lord

So Rocky got back to his castle and he found the ferret warriors still
alive.  And the dark lord is still making the spell.  Only 15 hours left.
Can the heros make it in time?  We'll see.

Rocky said, "We really got to go see yah here.  We go in the darkness
woods.  While they were walking, Ferahgo said, "stop, I hear something
strange."

Rocky said, "what is it?"

Ferahgo said, "I don't know".

It jumped right behind them and knocked Rocky out.  Ferahgo said,
"Rocky!".  And it hit Ferahgo away from Rocky.

"It took Rocky!  NO!!!  I failed."  Ferahgo said, "Wait a minute I can
sense where he is going."  Ferahgo's ear twitched, "Something is coming".
He pulled his bow out and hid in the trees.  It was a little frog.  He
put his bow back and walked forward.  Something jumped behind him and
grabbed his neck and chocked him.

Ferahgo got a knife and stabbed it in the stumik.  It yelled very loud.
" AIHHHH!"  And it cut Ferahgo.  He ran away from it.  He went in a cave
and fell down the stairs and he was knocked out.

Wolfy