From:
Kevin Groninga <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 1999 12:18:02 -0700
We are looking for a reputable breeder, or someone with a vasectomized hob
in or near Oklahoma.  We received a call this morning from a gal in that
state that has a 1 year old jill that has come into season.  Unfortunately,
the breeder she was going to use for a hob has moved out of state.  Can
anyone send me the names/phone numbers for anyone near her that could help
her out?

She has called over 10 veterinarians and none of them know anything about
ferrets.  She's was told to contact a local University?  Doesn't sound like
a very good choice.

Just send us a private e-mail to: mailto:[log in to unmask]

--
Kevin & Julie Groninga
'West Valley Wuzzles!'