Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 19:11:48 -0800
Hi all

I did another boo boo.  I forgot to write one up this weekend end and I
apologize for dat.  Da greeting waz done but when I looked at my notes I
didn't write it up to send out.  Boy waz da boss upset with me.  I will
remedy dat now.  Again my apologies for da error.

A little boy came in.  He said hiz name was Wolf.  I gave him da tour of
da place and he seemed really interested in da Fruit Bar.  He went for a
snack.  Then he said dat he waz going over for Flying Lessons so he can
impress hiz mommy when she comes.  I set him up with an instructor and he
was soon soaring away.  He really got da hang of it pretty quick but as
usual da landings are a little rough but dat will come with time.  He
said to tell his mommy dat he luved her and to send bunches and bunches
of kisses her way.

A little girl came in today.  She said her name waz Emmy.  She came in
dragging a couple of toys with her.  I gave her da tour.  She said one waz
a dolpin and it waz hers.  I said I had never seen a dolpin before.  She
waz really interested in getting her stuff hidden.  She went over to Dirt
Mountain and waz going to dig herself a den where she could put da stuff
and it would be safe.  I went over to see later and she waz digging away
making quite a bit of headway at it.  She said to tell her mommy and daddy
dat she luved them and to sends lots of hugs and kisses.

I looked up Claudia, Sam, And Scarlet O'Ferret.  I found them relaxing in
Hammock Haven.  I told them dat their mommy was checking to see they were
ok and she was sending her luv and kisses.  They said to return da message
and send her lots of luv and hugs.

I have to go over my notes again and see if I missed anything else before
da boss finds out.  He really gets upset about dat.  Gotto go.

By BYe
Sandee