From:
Sonya Grable <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 19:21:24 -0000
Hi everyone,

I haven't been reading the list regularly for several months now, but do
try to keep up as best I can.

First, My sincere sympathies and heartfelt condolences to each and every
one who has ever lost a little one - especially those who are hurting and
suffering from a recent one (not that the pain ever completely goes away).
I get so sad and so heartbroken, because I know how much and how bad it
hurts.  My heart goes out to all of you.

yesterday's FML) - I agree wholeheartedly!  Most ferrets do not live near
long enough nowadays to begin with, and many will (or already do) suffer
at some point or other from a life-altering or life-threatening illness or
disease, already.  Why would anyone want to carelessly, selfishly, or
ignorantly add to the list!?

Hindsight is (most always) an ugly view - could've, would've, should've can
be hell!

Sonya