From:
Darin & Kimberly Graber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 May 1996 15:20:45 -0400
Sorry to add to the growing # of questions and comments about about food but
I will make it very short!!

1.  I feed my 3 guys Science Diet Kitten Growth.  I thought this was "good
    stuff".  Was I wrong?
2.  What kind of Iam's Cat food do you guys use?  I went to get some and
    there were like 4 kinds!!
3.  Where do I get Mazuri Ferret Diet?  Is there a # or address?

OK!  That's all!  Hopefully it was short and painless!  I have been reading
diligently but haven't found the answers to these ?'s!!!  If you have a
response to all or any of my questions please email me at [log in to unmask]
so as to not tie up the board!  Thank you ahead of time!!

Kimberly, Darin, Gizmo, Bentley, & Abu