From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 07:08:56 -0500
Good Morning all,
SPECIAL PRAYERS for all who have lost a fuzzie or animal recently, and
to all the sick, homeless, and lost fuzzies and animals, MAY THE GOOD
LORD watch over you and keep his healing hand upon you :-)

Question, does anyone know if their is a private breeder anywhere in the
state of Florida?  I was thinking of letting ferret math strike again :-)
But I want to buy a whole Baby this time!!!  If you know of anywhere in
the state please let me know privately so we don't clog up the FML list
too much!!!!!

THANK YOU,
WITH LOL ,

Dawn, and the Terrible Two's Gang, Tazy, Trouble, Rosy, and the 4 lb fuzz,
Baby Joey
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/AllAboutMyFerrets
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/My4LeggedChildren
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/FamilyAlbum