From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2007 19:53:52 -0700
Hello Everyone,

Marci our Miss June 2007 calendar girl as you can see has gone
undercover working for the FLO and is staring in a feature film
about her adventures.

I just wonder what kind of covert operation she is on? Perhaps her
mission was to discover who has had their fingers in the cookie jar. :)

The photo contest for the Ferrets of the FML 2008 calendar is under
way. I want to thank those who already sent photos and those who
support the calendar year after year by sending your great photos
and purchasing calendars. A big thank you goes to the Ferret Depot
(http://www.ferretdepot.com) for their sponsorship of the calendar
again.

The Ferret Depot's support and your entry fees go to production cost
which helps keep sales prices low while allowing SOS to still raise
money to help shelter ferrets.

You can either enter by emailing your high resolution jpgs to me and
using Paypal (https://www.paypal.com) for entry fees. Please use
[log in to unmask] as the pay to.

or you can send your good quality 4x6 or 5x7 photos
and check to:
Sharon Bearden, SOS
1245 Curtis Switch Rd
Mineral Bluff GA  30559

Please make checks to Support Our Shelters. Entry fees are $5. per
photo and you will receive a discount on your calendar order.

More info on-line at:
http://www.supportourshelters.org/calendar.html

Sharon B. :)