Date:
Sun, 15 Nov 1998 19:53:24 -0800
Hi fellow fmlers.  I've been seeing alot on the outdoor verses the indoor
ferret.  Also, in the past seen talk of the working ferret, as if it may
not be a pet also.  There has been some talk between U.K. and U.S. ferrets
also.

Myself, not at all prejudiced at those whom choose to do different, live in
the U.S., have indoor ferts, and run a shelter.  Now as long as the ferrets
are being treated, and supplied properly, I don't see the harm of them
being outside.  As was said before, this requires a little different
houseing than the indoor ferret.  You also have to be aware of the climit
you live in.  Those in scorchingly, hot conditions, may have to think about
how that affects their friends, they don't like the heat all that much.

Anyways, I came across a interesting site, which some may have read, but I
found interesting.  It touches all these ideas we've been discussing.  It's
(I believe anyways) a mailing list of kinds, that is in the U.K.  Go ahead
and stop by and read up.I found "Comment" from Nov. 26th 1997 to be of
interest.  http://www.btinternet.com/~sheila/comment.htm.

Enjoy the reading,

Kristine and the Fuzzbunch

Friends of Fuzzies