From:
Scott and Melissa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 08:24:19 -0800
Please somebody, anybody, I need some suggestions.I posted a message the
other day about our Reno finaly getting a play mate Nala.  Well they aare
both leaving little gifs for me all over thier cage.  I put alitter box in
the cage, its the kind with a back thats high and fits in the corner and
the front is very low.  The package sais perfect for the ferret who backs
into a corner.  So i thought great thats exactly what Reno does.  Well he
still does it, but only its next to the box not in it.  And Nala well the
only place she hasnt gone is in the hammocks where they sleep.

I've been spraying ferret off every where in the cage to kill the smell,
but it doesnt seem to be working, Nala still goes in the places she went
before.  Is kitty litter better than ferret litter?  Should i try a
different box?  Help im already out of paper towels, and getting low on
toilet paper.

     Scott