From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2008 13:25:34 -0500
Now that the 2008 International Ferret Symposium is over, we, the IFC
committee, are looking for feedback not only from those of you that
came to join us, but also from those of you that did not, particularly
if you live within a 6-8 hour drive.

We strive to make our conferences educational, fun and enlightening but
to do that we need to hear from the people who spend their hard earned
money and take precious vacation time to come join us: YOU!

So, if you did not join us in Pittsburgh, PA please tell us why, if you
did join us please tell us what you think we did right and what you
would like to see us do differently or what we can improve upon. If you
have your evaluation forms from the goodie bags, you may fill those out
and send those in.

(If you feel the need to comment anonymously, any voice mail left at
1-607-821-2500 will be appropriately forwarded.)

If you want to voice your opinion, please contact me,
Brenda Johnson, at

I will compile the information, respond to you and share your ideas
with the IFC committee.

Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue/shelter
www.ferretfarm.org

International Ferret Congress Vendor Coordinator
<http://ferretcongress.org/>

Petfinder Page
<http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/NY559.html>

Shelter Video