From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2008 08:28:50 -0500
hey, everyone...

this is my one and only call for donations for the SOS Christmas
Raffle... i will need the info and pics e-mailed to
NO LATER THAN OCTOBER 10th...so i have time to get the raffle pages
up for the october 15th starting date...

this raffle will END dec. 1st so the prize packages can be sent to the
winners in time to re-send them, if that is your wish, for Giving Tree
ferrets...or whatever you choose to do with them...of course...that is
not necessary...but i know some may want to...that is why the raffle
ends so early...

so...get me your donation pics and info BY Oct. 10th...emailed to
[log in to unmask] ... please put "SOS Christmas Raffle Donation"
in the subject line.

thanks again!!
SOSkat

p.s....
to the individuals i have sent this to...
i am not ASKING for a donation...i am just letting you know what the
deadline IS...if you choose to donate to this raffle...
this is just a courtesy notice...;-)
--

http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com
SOS Christmas Raffle will Start Oct. 15, 2008

**"Be careful how you live. You may be the only Bible some people will
   ever read!"
**Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. ... Leave
  the rest up to God.
***"Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is
   falling in love with your smile".