From:
Pam Pillars <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Oct 2011 22:01:14 -0700
I have a little bit of a problem. My husband and I have started a
ferret rescue in our area. (That is not the problem)  We just had 3
ferrets surrendered to us on Tuesday October 11, Two males and one
female. We have already adopted out the female to a wonderful home.
One of the males has been neutered, but not descented. After bringing
him home I have found out that I am allergic to him. (The non descented
one) I need to find him a home ASAP before my eye's swell shut. Ever
since he has been in my home my throat has been itchy and my eye's
watery, itchy and swollen. I even get a little rash when I touch him. I
am already on allergy medication. It is very hard to care for a ferret
without touching them. We are in the Southwest Michigan area just north
of Kalamazoo.

*Pam Phillips*