From:
"Harris, Victoria" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 11:42:09 +1000
Hey guys,
I've just adopted a young fuzbutt to keep my little girl company.  As my
girl was one year old when i adopted her, and is now 16 months old, so i
haven't been through the teenage years and putting up with the tantrums.

As my new Fuzbutt is only 15 weeks old... i was wondering if you guys
could let me know what to expect, i'm wondering if he's still teething as
he seems to want to chew on my fingers a little (not biting, i've had that
from another ferret of mine, but chewing like he's baby's do when they
teath) and he seems to throw tantrums when he gets tired... or when i
catch him doing something that he shouldn't... and i was wondering what
else to expect and what's the best way to deal with it.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks guys
Vikky