From:
Shoko Ono <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 1996 17:56:47 +0900
Hello, My name is Shoko.  I am ferret's owner in Tokyo, Japan.  I've never
post so this is the first time!

You may have very diffucult time to read my English. Sorry!!

I need a help and some advise..

Recently, many Japanese people start getting know ferrets and having ferrets
in their home.  However, I'm thinking what is happen if such "Ferrets Boom"
is gone.  Probably, we may have very serious problem which you have in the
U.S.A.

I and my friends who are member of Ferret Mailing List Japan, are making an
effort of preventing from this possibilities.  I would like to gather many
information about works in shelters and ferrets living in the shelter.
Fortunately, I am staying in the United States now for business.  I would
like to visit some shelter and see ferrets who live in the shelter.  I have
free time 26th Oct. in Seattle, WA.

Is anyone know about ferrets owner or staff of shelter in WA?

Also, I want to buy ferrets products in WA. Is there good shop in WA?

        Shoko Ono