From:
Urban Fredriksson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 1993 01:58:45 -0400
The check-up for Alison and Natasja went alright. "Checking the
blood values" consisted of checking for bruises, and as none were
found, no blood was extracted.

They both sort of liked coming with me to the office this Monday,
as part of checking that they were OK. Natasja did something I
wouldn't have expected from her: When I put her inside my shirt,
she went to sleep for five hours in front of my stomach for five
hours. No problem working in spite of that.
--
 Urban Fredriksson  [log in to unmask]  Cryogenic Transfer Module = ice-bucket