From:
Ken meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 13:58:06 -0800
I have posted before that I bought Qusimoto from a pet store in West-By-God
Virginia.  The store fed him a variety of things, that I have slowly been
discovering.

He never did like raisins until he stayed for 2 weeks with a wonderful lady
at Fort Mead that had 3 of her own.  Now he craves raisins.  But his other
habits have me flabbergasted.

I know he loves carrots, bananas, celery, french fries, and grapes.  He
loves to steal and hide popcorn, but never eats it.  Yesterday he ran up
and begged for a CABBAGE LEAF!!  He ate it too, he did not hide it.  Does
anyone else have a fert that loves raw cabbage?

Dooks,
Kens

=====
To succed in Life: