From:
Sandra King <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 May 1999 20:49:16 EDT
Do not EVER use Bio-Spot on ANY animal!!!!  I cannot possibly stress this
enough!  I work at an emergency vet clinic and have seen my share of
reactions to that drug as well as other over the counter drugs, most
reactions affecting the central nervous system.  Get Advantage from a vet, it
has a good track record and will actually work.  A lot of people will hear
this warning but not heed it, instead they would rather pay the hundreds of
dollars to try to save their pets' lives and learn it the hard way.  PLEASE
listen to this warning!