Date:
Sat, 3 Apr 2004 22:05:03 -0800
Hi All!

As some of you know I own a T-shirt shop.  Well that is past tense now.
I have sold my lovely store that has been at the same retail location
for 26 years.  I have reserved the right to still do shirts for ferret
fundraising, e-bay and barter.  It is written right into the sales
contract.  I know I have a few gift certificates out there that I had
donated for the fundraising efforts here on the FML.  If you are holding
one of these PLEASE redeem it as soon as possible because in two weeks I
will not have the benefit of any shirt inventory.  Right now the new
owner is in training so I will be there until April 12th.  After that
having shirts on hand will cease to exist.  After that I would have to
go out and buy the shirt retail to fullfil my obligation to the gift
certificates.  I know I have talked with several of you about
barter/trade so contact me if you want to do that also.

Thanks,
MAry JO