Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 22:58:55 -0800
>I do wonder how it is that she is stating that I have nothing to do with
>shelters here in Washington? Wow, are you spying on me? I do plenty for
>ferrets and shelters

No need to follow Danielle through the back alleys to spy on her.  All of
the shelters here in Washington work together and know that she doesn't do
any fostering (she says her hubby won't let her) and she has been nothing
but detrimental to the established shelters here.

>I have to resort to helping other shelters, doing some rescue and fostering

WHAT shelters?  I repeat, you are NOT working with any legitimate shelters
here in Washington state and we're getting a bit annoyed that you're
claiming otherwise.  Are you traveling out of state to help those "other
shelters", if so, why hasn't one of those "other shelters" stepped forward
and commended you for your good works?  Anyone?...Please give Danielle a
big ATTA Girl for all of her help.

>It is not wise for someone who lives in a glass house, to throw stones.

Living in a glass house is exactly what all of the Washington shelters do
because we have nothing to hide.

>Are the Petcos you are dealing with the same ones who wont allow certain
>people into their stores due to previous problems?

Well, I know many won't allow you in. Is that what you're referring to?

>Have you spoken with the District Manager, Jim B?

Of course and well as the other district and regional managers.

>In addition, I recall you complaining at a WFA meeting that you are
>seeing too many MF ferrets coming into your shelter.  At this meeting,
>you said NOTHING regarding your notion that many are "fakes".

I only had the time to attend one WFA (now defunct organization) meeting.
And you weren't there. The meeting I attended had no discussion about MF
ferrets, fakes or real.

>Nope. I will pass this on to the DM Jim B. I am sure he will want to
>know who has told you this and take care of it himself.

Sure, send him over, he can have copies of the paperwork.  It lists the
PETCO store numbers.  If I haven't heard from your friend Jim by the end
of next week, I'll report back to the FML.

>All the paperwork has accompanied the shipments I have seen at Petco and
>no manager has EVER stated otherwise.  I really wonder why the store
>managers would tell me one thing, and you something different.

Yes, I find your claim interesting.

>I am in constant contact with them, are you?

"Constant contact".  No of course not.  I have other things to do, such as
adoptions, rescue and education.

>I am surprised that you would not get upset over being ignored.

We have a sign here which says "Your emergency is not MY emergency."
Businesses have their own set of priorities.  My priorities are not their
priorities.  I did not ask them for a response and I have no reason to be
upset.  MF has to deal with many issues and it's up to them to choose
what's important and what's not.

>I will also bring this to their attention, since they promise to respond
>within 24 hours.

You do NOT have my permission to bring anything to MF's attention for me.
If I wish to pursue something, *I'll* pursue it.

>nothing to back it up. Do you see the difference? MF bashed Totally
>Ferret food to me, with nothing to back it up. In my opinion, that is
>bad business.

As others have already stated, bad business is bashing other businesses
with innuendos and absolutely no relevance to reality.

Now, if anyone would really like to help the shelters in Washington, we
all need foster homes for some of our older ferrets and ferrets who
temporarily need soup feeding.  We also need volunteers to help clean,
do nails and clean ears.

TTFN
Sandi

Best Little Rabbit, Rodent & Ferret House
   dba House Rabbit Society
a non-profit animal shelter
14325 Lake City Way NE
Seattle, WA 98125
(206)365-9105
Open 7 days/week or visit our on-line store at:
http://www.rabbitrodentferret.org