From:
Bill and Michelle Echols <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Jun 2005 03:03:01 -0700
hi there 6 pack...we're the gang of 14 from Wildweasel Rez!!!  after
years of being able to have our way with anything brought into our
home, including gutting every couch and easy chair from the bottom up,
burrowing through loose cushions to make fun beds, well our humans
finally brought in couches that we can sit on, but can't get our fuzzy
lil butts into!

yep, it's been 2 years now, and we're still looking, but dang!  First,
they went n got all leather..  not the soft suede, but the thick stuff...
and then they made sure all of the parts had been sewed together!  no
loose cushions!.  To add insult to injury, they took the feet off of
them, and then set em on the ground flat... no hidey under any more!
When they had the fabric couches.... piece of cake, even with them
tacking lino all over the bottom!  no problem, we managed to go into the
couch from the arm parts under the cushions.  It was great fun playing
can't get me in there, and getting a lot of squeaky toys in was no
problem either.

If your human got a couch with any loose cushions, or fabric arms, or
legs that don't come off, you will be in there in a heart beat!  watch it
tho, they may save up for these horrible leather no fun things that only
humans can have fun on!

After 15 years of weasels, they learned... dammit!

mom typing for: Xena, 'Cooter, Bu, Poof, Fang, Flake, Wolf, Da Z, Leaper,
Sunshine, Tank, Beauty, Matt, and Cuddles!