Date:
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 10:38:12 EST
I recently decorated my ferrets' room with stenciled pawprints and dancing
fuzzies.  I was unable to find ferret stencils anywhere, so here's what I
did:

I used the clear plastic off the top of greeting card boxes (I suppose
any clear, strong plastic would do).  I drew an outline on them and cut
it out with an exacto knife.  Instant custom stencils.  If you're not
artistically inclined, you could find a picture with a pose you like and
put that under and trace the outline.  The great part is, you can make
them the exact size you need, and exactly the pose you want.  Hope this
helps!