From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 20:27:41 -0700
First of all, I would like to thank everyone for their responses
concerning the Kaytee ferret food i am feeding my ferrets(not the best
in the world....but better than cat food right?) .

Right now I am torn between choosing zupreem and superior choice....I am
going to order some food from theferret store....any personal preferances?
I want to get some opinions from you shelter moms out there :)  I am
leaning toward zupreem....but superior choice is a tiny bit cheaper...
not much...I noticed it said zupreem had 40% protein.  is there such
thing as too much protein?  i read a story on the fml about a lady's
ferret having bladder stones from too much protein?  correct me if im
wrong.  I have a LOT to learn about ferrets food :)

Just curious..thanks :)

-valerie

p.s.  Noodles adrenal panel went great today and she woke right up from
the anestetic perfectly fine :)  Dr. said she was a perfect little angel...
if he only knew the havoc she makes around the house...guess she's good
at fooling people :) We're supposed to get the results back by the next
two weeks from university of tennessee.  She has lost sooo much hair in
the last few weeks...she has a few hairs here and there on her belly, and
a head full of fur.  She has lost a lot of weight...i'm making sure she
is eating, and i've been giving her furo-vite and some ferretone here and
there and basically spoiling her to death with all the new sleep sacks
i've been making "just for her" of course mojo and buckie get new ones...
but the ones I make for Noodles are "special with love"...wow this is a
long p.s. :)

dooks!

p.s.s.  I took buckie into the pet depot wed. and there was a cocker
spaniel running around....Buckie saw the dog and the dog saw him...they
went running TOWARD eachother...the dog barked and then Buckie barked
like a dog!!!  I mean this was a full blooded DOG BARK not a little
ferret chirp.  LOL Ferrets are so much entertainment :)

~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_
~*`~*`FERRETS RULE~`*~`*