From:
Gerry Roston <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 9 May 1994 09:57:07 -0400
Three things:

1 - Would some kind person please repost (or send me via email) the three flea
products mentioned recently: the good, bad and bad. We just purchased some,
 beofre
the post, and I want to make sure we got the right stuff.

2 - We are visiting family shortly and will be taking our furries with us.
Chewbacca is a 4 1/2 month old full male and gets to stinking pretty badly
in short order. Can anyone recommend a ferret "perfume" or some such so we
don't get kicked out of our families' houses?

3 - First official posting:

PITTSBURGH FERRET SHOW!

There will be a ferret show in Pittsburgh on Saturday, 27 August, at
the airport Howard Johnson's hotel. Affiliation is still not finalized,
but it will probably be LIFE. Show chairfolks are Tracy McAllister
(412) 221-2314 and Janice Moore (no phone avaialable - the number in
the database may not be correct). Rooms at the HoJo are $42 for show
attendees (412) 923-2244. We are thinking of showing Chewbacca, a
Maskateers ferret. Hope to see y'all there!

--
Gerry Roston ([log in to unmask])    | Because we hold it for a fundamental and
Field Robotics Center,          | undeniable truth, "that Religion or the duty
                                | The Religion of every man must be left to the
The opinions expressed are mine | conviction and conscience of every man; and it
and do not reflect the official | is the right of every man to exersize it as
position of CMU, FRC, RedZone,  | these may dictate.  This right is in its
or any other organization.      | nature an unalienable right.  James Madison