From:
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 10:32:00 EDT
Just wanted to remind everyone that Julie Brown will be leaving Las vegas
for Colorado on July 4th.  She has room for a few carriers to bring some
fuzzies to some new forever homes.  Julie did this before and helped
bring some ferrets to Oklahoma and Texas.  We have over 135 ferret right
now, they are being dropped off like crazy.  We have so many special
needs ferrets and even a 3 month old baby girl.  The POW mobile is
leaving soon, so please if you would like to adopt or take in an older
ferret, let us know asap.

Contact Julie at [log in to unmask] or me at [log in to unmask]

Take care,
CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter
"Where Ferrets Are Treated Like Gold"