From:
"J. Williams" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Dec 1998 22:40:44 EST
Someone had given a source, in the FML Dec 19th called"Biting Ferrets".
The posters name was Ela and she gave several very long web site numbers,
sounds like a newsletter.  I would like this information but unable to use
the "addresses" she gave as they come back stating that there is no such
address.  This goes for her e-m address too.  Can anyone help me in
contacting this person for the information?  I am not a "computer wiz" so
maybe I am not understanding something about the address.  I have just
adopted a 2 yr old albino male from the 24 Carrot Shelter in Las Vegas, and
after only 3 days of "love" and "attention" ( Oh, yes, a few healing war
wounds on my arms) the "Sumo" ( AKA Edgar, sorry, I just couldn't call him
Edgar) has been playing without biting me!  I was amazed that it went so
well although ,I 'm sure the war isn't over yet.  Sumo and my Bo are
sleeping in the same drawer and playing nicely,like gentlemen should.  If
it wasn't for FML and Josephine we would not have known about the shelter
in our area.  I agree that it is too bad that Ferret Shelters are so hard
to find.  Since most are located in peoples' homes, I can understand that
they can't always be in the public limelight.  Oh, it's nice and cold in
Las Vegas this week... and I love it!..  but too bad , no snow .

Christmas Dooks to All.

[Moderator's note: The links and address seem ok to me.  Maybe try pointing
your web browser to http://members.aol.com/CBax899 and going to the
appropriate pages from there.  BIG]