From:
Angie George <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 20:41:41 -0700
Curious as to how other ferret people take care of the spiders and such
in their homes.  We do not feel safe having our house exterminated.  We
used to have it sprayed every two months but since one of our little guys
showed some liver damage during adrenal surgery we are scared to death to
even think about it, however it is getting to be that time of year and it
is extremely dry here in this part of Kansas and the spiders are wanting
to come in.  Any thoughts on how to get rid of the "critters"??????????

Angie George