From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 1997 21:05:50 -0400
********ALERT*********ALERT**********
*******ALL POINTS BULLETIN********
Bob C.  was seen in High Desert CaCaLand!!  Was visiting a friend of
BattyPatty.  Under suspicious pretenses entered said friends home for a fert
fix and made off with one of said friends ferts.  ***MISSING*** Very FAVORED
MEDIUM SILVER MITT !!!!  She has perfect eyes,ears and the CUTEST little
nose - will know her if you see her.  Identifying marks include, but not
limited to, 2 tatoos in right ear, 1 tatoo between 1st and 2nd digit of
front right Paw.  I know I had a dozen ferts when he was here and now I have
only 12.  ANYONE WITH ANY INFORMATION ON FUTURE WHERE ABOUTS OF ONE ***BOB
C.*** THERE IS A LARGE REWARD OFFERED.
 ****ONE SHINY GOLD BACULA****

 PLEASE FORWARD ALL INFO TO ELIZABETH !!!

         [DS]