From:
Alicia Cali <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Sep 2003 12:31:03 -0400
I am truly saddened by the departure of Dr. Karen Purcell from Wholepet
Health Center in Everett, MA.  What a terrible loss!  I have 3 ferrets
who have received the very best medical attention over the years, and
would love to continue treatment with Dr. Purcell.  If anyone knows
where she may be located, please let me know.

Thanks.

Alicia, Kevin, Aidan & the 3 fuzzies (Calvin, Crystal & Molly)