From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Dec 1996 16:34:38 -0500
I forgot to tell you that it was 'Chopper who told us that Meltdown was
having her most recent bout of syncope.  She's someone who NEVER rattles the
cage door but she did a bang-up job of doing so to get attention and then
pointed to Meltdown's cage above.

We may also have figured out how 'Chopper put on her own collar.  It's a
very stretchable one -- actually this one is not a formal collar, but one of
those stretchy, cloth pony-tail wrappers (There are about 5 types of collars
in the house and most have at least one elastic section in case they get
caught.), and from some experimenting today when we acted like we wanted to
remove it while she wanted it on it looks like she used the back toward the
ears part of the normal face "washing" musk moving mtionand just rolled it
into place.  Very cute.

Neither of us is getting much sleep now so when I word things badly just cut
a bit of slack, okay?  Meltie's still here, though, and she's comfy.  She
just seems a bit confused whenever she comes out of a bout and then she has
to sleep hard.  She's spending a LOT of time on our chests.

Sukie