From:
Greg Mohs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 1997 11:44:27 -0600
A lot of friends ect.  that happen to visit are always intrieged with my
ferret Bear.  They ask a lot of the regulare questions, does it bite, does
it smell,where does it go to the bathroom, ect.  When they see how organized
and convienent of a pet this is they then say that they want to get one.
But what they don't realize that all this did not come over night.  There is
an adjustment period, especially with new owners.  So I always stress to
them that they need to pick up a book if they are really seriouse.  All in
all I don't actually try to discourage potential owners but more so weed
them out to avoid an unhappy ferrets.  I would feel responsible if problems
then occurred.

Just something to think about....

                                         Greg