From:
Leeanne Pallazola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 10:55:02 EDT
Silent listener here, and I have gained so much information from all
of you.  So, I thought I would pass this along to all the ferret owners
in Colorado.  I have a truly wonderful, experienced and caring vet who
I have to brag about.  She and her colleague have opened up their new
hospital in Golden.  She specializes in exotics, but they are both canine
and feline as well.  Her name is Kris Ahlgrim and they are located at 885
Lupine St.  The name of their practice is GoldenView Veterinary Hospital.
She has a 10 year old ferret name "Jack" who is doing remarkably well!
She has done all his surgeries and provided him with unending love and
care.  She has also done adrenal surgery, spleenectomy(sp?), and
pancreotomy(sp?) on my 6 year old ferret who is now the healthiest she
has been in years!  My ferret was on medications twice a day for well
over a year and now there are no more meds!!!  She looks wonderful and
has more energy!  This Doctor is the best!!  Give them a call, they will
take special care of you!  Their number is 303-279-9182.

Thanks for your time.

Leeanne and "Fenway"