Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 11:58:39 -0500
Hi everyone!

Well, I am finally adopting two more munchkins to play a long with my own
little furball.  I was just wondering if there's anything I should know
when it comes to introducing the three.  Two of them (Austin and Scooter)
have been together for a good while now, and it occurred to me that I
ought to find out if Binky might react badly to two new boys coming into
his home.  Exactly how are ferrets when it comes to new ones in their
territory?  Hope to hear back soon:-)

Take care everyone
Meghan