From:
Michael Butkus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jul 1997 16:32:03 -0400
thanks for adding me to your mailing list.  I have a question about sparky.
Today he was released out of his cage.  He was very hesitant about coming
out, but a little while past he came out and was dancing around.  Later he
walked up to my daughter Michelle and bit her hand.  About ten minutes went
by and Sparky bit my other daughter Jacquelyn's leg and foot.  Is this
something he will stop doing.  Sparky is between 2 and 3 years of age and we
have had him for 2 weeks.