From:
"Blanca A. Martinez" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Oct 1996 16:32:47 -0700
Hello all,

I didn't get to see Ollie today because the vet was not open today.  I had
been thinking a lot about what I should do.  But everything I come up wit is
too painful to think about.  Dr. Kendrick had called, he said he needs to
talk to me about some of the alternatives I have left.  I know one, and the
other is to send him down to Texas A&M and get a spinal tap.  So far Ollie
has been given antibiotics and everything else I can think of.  If he has
Spinal Meningitis, can ferret recieved Gamma-Globulin shots??  And how
contagious is it??  I have some navy unanswered questions, and if anyone
knows anything, please e-mail me.  Thank you, and expect the news tomorrow.

Blanca