Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 10:50:22 EDT
Hello,

As far as Temporary Tattoos go, there are temporary tattoo body paints that
you can buy.  They work great, I have them myself.  My almost 5 year old
daughter loves when a I paint a Ferret on her arm or leg!  If you get a
good body paint they will last for up too a week.  They last longer then
the sticker kind.  :o)

Now for Flat Ferrets.  Flat Ferret has a name, it's called Speed Bump
Syndrome. :o)  Mostly our Deaf Ferret does it.  Ever now and then the
other two do it as well.  They usually do it after they have been playing
for a while, or if they are alittle to warm or just flat out lazy. :o)
It's quite normal.  Unless of course that's ALL your Ferret does, then
you might want to take your Ferret to the Vet to be checked.

Many Dooks!
~Toni D.
Harley, Yoshi and Arnold