From:
Kimberly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Mar 2009 22:14:43 -0600
We've received some requests to extend our fund drive for Oregon
Ferret Shelter. We'll continue donating 10% of every order placed at
www.PingfordsPorridge.com through Saturday, 14 March at noon (MST)!
Thank you everyone for a fantastic response! Please see my original
post, with modified dates, below:

Oregon Ferret Shelter in Oregon City, Oregon is at over 115 ferrets
right now. The Oregon Ferret Shelter has been in operation since the
early 1990's and has done much in the way of ferret education and
sheltering. Not to mention, these folks seem to have an unlimited
supply of TLC for the weasel people. We like that! And we'd like to
help them out.

Beginning at midnight (MST), 10 March 2009 and going until noon (MST),
14 March 2009, Pingford's Porridge will donate 10% (not including
shipping costs) of every order placed at www.PingfordsPorridge.com to
Oregon Ferret Shelter. That's right; We'll send Oregon Ferret Shelter
a real live check for real live US Dollars!

If you're running low on your supply of Pingford's Porridge or if
you've never tried Pingford's Porridge (a truly fine ferret food), now
is a perfect time to stock up and benefit one of our beloved ferret
shelters.

Oregon Ferret Shelter is a Federal 501(c)(3) Non-profit Organization.
Please visit their website at: http://www.oregonferretshelter.org/

If you have any questions on this fundraiser, please contact me
directly at [log in to unmask]

Kimberly Emerson
Pingford's Porridge
www.pingfordsporridge.com