From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 1996 12:56:19 -0700
Hello all you fuzzies!

Dis here is us again...we got on the pooter when Da was sleepin'...and we is
back in action...

Rosie helped Da do his Physics midterminator the other day...No da it's this
answer!

Shiva fell asleep in Kriteens babie's arms again...we love it when dose kids
of Kriteens come over to play and all...even dough dey break our toys...but
dey is babies just like us you nose!  Anyways, Shiva falls asleep in Da's
hat all the time...curls up in a ball and sleeps like a baby.

Anyways, we is feeling worried again about our Godma Dayna you nose...she is
working too hard and all...can you fuzzies out there in FML-Land give her
your prayers...put your wittle paws together and pray...?  She helps out
dose ferrets who is less fortunate dan us you nose...to nurse dem back to
health and get them nice homes to live and play and eat and sleep in!

Oh yeah...What ever happened to the Big Adventure?  Well, Da is formulizing
a plan...he's gonna get a buzybee license and a po box at that place where
the workers shoot uzi's at people and then he's gonna have us sit on his lap
again and we gonna tell him the rest of the story and he gonna get it all
spruced up and then get it ready wit' photographs of us...and maybe some
drawins'...and then get it copied and bounded real nice...then you all's can
orderve your berry own wittle copy for the bookshelf!  Da says dat when we
writes this story wit' him he gets real happy inside and feels really good
for a long time!  He is so happy dat you FML peoples and fuzzies really like
to read about our adventures!

We is gonna sit on Ma's lap sometime soon and she is gonna write the story
about last Christmas when we met Santa Claws!

By the wayside...we miss you Opus and can't wait to see you when we pass
over the Rainbow Bridge too!  We hope that your Daddy isn't too sad
still...cause he will get to be with you again when he crosses that bridge!
Life sure gets confusing sometimes...but the Big Ferret in the Sky has a
plan for us all you nose!  Have faith and keep your chins up!  Every wittle
ting has got a reason...and we is all prayin' for you Opus!

Well, Halloweenie is comin' soon...and Dayna told us dat dere are some bad
peoples who like to sacrifice ferrets to some guy named Lou Cypher...well,
if we had the opportunity to get involved, we would sick our big bear friend
Griz on dese evil peoples...let them fight someone bigger than them and know
what it feels like...can you imagine the nerve of dese Satan-losers who feel
like they gonna benefit from hurting defenseless creatures?

Anyways, we gotta run...

Love and Dooks To All!

Rosie, Maxie, Sammi, Wiggles, & Shiva
TDFFFF (The Doyle Fuzzy Fabulous Fantastic Five)

(oo)(oo)(oo)(oo)(oo)