From:
Mary Conley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 05:36:32 EDT
>we really need to bring out the meats as treats and supplimental
>feedings at a VERY early age.  Also the spay neuter at any age will play
>a role in the health of the animal- - I am just surprised none of these
>issues were addressed -- you merely equated it to animals live and
>animals die some will live longer ! ...
>
>Alicia

Hi Alicia ~

I tried your suggestion so many times and neither of mine will go for the
meats.  Now I only use organically fed meats, but still, sheesh.  Calvin
will take up a bit of gravy from the meat; Jazzy just heads in the
opposite direction.  Still I let them approach my plate each meal to see
if there is "anything" that interests them.  Oh yeah, and Calvin likes
mustard.

Warmly ~
Mary

Herbalist
The Conley Farm - organic herbs
Online Classes ~ [log in to unmask] ~ Summer  classes forming