Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 09:41:22 CST
What does it mean when they poop and then scooch blood?  His little rectum
protrudes out and there's blood sometimes.  His rectum does go back in,
however (thank goodness).  Is he straining so hard to leave his scent
because I have an 8 month old jill?  I have a vet appointment, but not
until Friday.  He's only 1 1/2, neutered, but not descented.  He acts fine,
eats fine.  His poop is soft and sometimes thin, not normally a firm one
(from what I see when they're out).  Most of my guys are like a poop fest
wanting to leave their scent everywhere when they're out, sigh.  I don't
think it's a blockage because I don't have rubber things around and none
of my guys seem to be chewers.  Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Mary and The 11 Munchkins