From:
Holly Gorrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2007 17:22:29 -0400
I posted yesterday that the recent batch of the Wysong food I ordered
looked and smell just like it always had. I checked the ingredients
list. It is the same as always. So now I can't help but wonder if I
was just lucky and got the last of the good stuff, or if the other person
was accidentally sent the wrong product. Since there is a big
difference in their Archetypal 1 and Archetypal 2, I would encourage
the person who made the original post to re-check and make sure they
didn't just get the wrong one somehow. I'm hoping that will be the
case, because that would mean that the good product would still be
available. I don't know why the same company would offer similarly
named products that are so different, but I can see where it could
cause confusion or the wrong product be shipped out to a customer. I
literally received the last batch I ordered within the last 4-5 days.
I'm thinking it was sometime over the weekend. Anyone else getting
anything weird?

Holly
Icarus & Cato