From:
Michael Janke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 21:38:59 -0400
>>I took one of the clear, plastic runners one puts on carpeting and put
>>it full length under the couch... upside down.  That's so the little
>>pointy nubs are sticking up instead of into the carpet.
>
>Yeah...we tried this with an area under a bed that they were pooping
>in...well you know what they did?  They walked on it and pooped!

As a poop deterrent, I imagine it wouldn't work that great (and you have
proof), but I'm guessing it's pretty uncomfortable to sleep on, and since
mine only slept there, it's working perfectly for me.

For the ferrets,
Mike

* Michael Janke, [log in to unmask]
* South Florida Ferret Help Line, 305-752-7040
*
* Website:  http://www.miamiferret.org
* Adrenal/Insulinoma web site: http://www.ferrethealth.info
*