From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 1997 09:25:11 -0700
Aw shucks, mine too!  ;)

I'm so excited, 'cuz Modern Ferret's issue numbers 11 and 12 feature my
silvermitt baby Samantha not one, not two, but three times (along w/ me her
mom in one photo, and the FML mentioned in the other)!!  Issue #11 has us
winning the Funny Ferret Tricks contest (wow!  lots of fun 8-in-1 products
and a cool Ferretude t-shirt came as prizes!!) and Issue #12 has Sam
featured in two separate photos in the Pink Noses section... I was worried
all this fame might go to her little head but she just sniffed the pages and
walked away bored! :D  Ferrets-what would we do without them!!!

P.S.  As some of you know, unfortunately all three of my babies came down
with ECE last month after exposure to asymptomatic carriers - a quick
update, Sam and Jasmine are doing great, eating, playing and pooping almost
back to normal- even dooking and wardancing started again this week! :)  but
my poor Casey has it worse, she's lost 1/2 her body weight and is on sub-Q
fluids, lots of meds and duck soup, keep her in your thoughts to get better!

Hugs to all of the fuzzies,
Jen, Jasmine, Casey and Samantha