From:
Heidi Lynne LePak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2002 12:55:53 -0700
Greetings all FML'ers and the ferrets that love you...

It is with baited breath and a hesitant heart that I report that Bandit,
the five pounds of loving, friendly, and people-oriented ferret is in
surgery, right now...

This is the second time Bandito Burrito Mosquito Four-Feet-O Real- Neat-O
has had emergency medical care.  We are thankful that he is healthy
otherwise and very strong, and his two year age works to his advantage.
However, having little to no experience with illness or loss of fuzzies,
I'm having a hard time knowing what to do with myself.

My current course of action is to pay extra attention [if that is
possible!] to our other seven babies while their biggest brother is
operated on.  That, and repeating to myself that everything happens for
the best and for a reason, as well as trying just as hard to believe it.

Please keep Bandit in your thoughts, although by the time this is being
read he will have already been home after a successful procedure and
cured [hope springs eternal!]

In the meantime, although Weezil Cam is frustratingly down still and is
being worked on, I can offer new photos, movies, and a spattering of new
and updated stuff on the Extreme Weezils Experience:
http://www.extremeweezils.com/

Hug your fuzzies today and tell them how much they are loved!Heidi
Lynne LePak, R.Ph.
Pharmacist, Ferret Mom, and WebMistress
http://www.extremeweezils.com/