From:
Norine Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 22:44:18 -0600
Lurker mode off

The Greater Chicago Ferret Association would like to cordially invite
everyone and every ferret to the annual Christmas party, admission is free.
It will be held at the Riverside Town Hall on Sunday, December 17, 2000.
The address is 277 Riverside Dr. Riverside, Illinois.  The time to make
merriment starts at 12:00 noon and the festivities will continue until
4:00pm.  Please come join us, even if it is only for a couple of hours.
Bring your ferrets (distemper vaccines must be up to date) or just come by
yourself to share ferret stories.  Where else can you tell your best fuzzy
stories, except in a room full of fuzzy lovers.  As we all know, your
co-workers can t understand why you would let the ferrets help with the
Christmas decorating.  If you need directions, please email me or call
the shelter.

The rumor is that Santa may show up with one of his elves.  The ferrets
can sit on Santa s lap to find out what they want for Christmas.  I am sure
someone will have a camera ready to take a picture of your ferret climbing
into Santa s beard.

There will be a potluck lunch, it would be greatly appreciated if you could
bring something for everyone to share.  Drinks will be provided by the
Greater Chicago Ferret Association.  We will have ferret games, a costume
contest, ferret items to purchase and a raffle.  Limber up those ferret
muscles and get their costumes ready.

Hugs and kisses to all the fuzzies,
Norine

Lurker mode on