From:
alistair jolly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Sep 2009 13:04:16 +0100
Hi Shron,

When we had a visit from ECE our vet supplied us with a syringe of
pro-kaolin, a probiotic kaolin paste for dogs (beef flavour). Same
sort of syringe you get horse wormers in.

I don't know if you have this product in the states, if not I'm sure
you'd find something similar.

It really seemed to help our lot, as it coats and soothes irritated
bowels.

Of course we did not know what would have happened had we not given
it, but we always have a tube in, just in case.

Also a change of diet may be needed if Minky continues to produce
loose/seedy stools.

Hope this helps
Al