From:
"Stines, James" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2003 10:19:37 -0500
Ok, I've been feeding my little fuzzies kibble since I got them.  I've
even adopted two that were raised on cat food (not the nice scientific
diet type) and seen the dramatic change feeding ferret specific kibble
can make.  We have been using 8 in 1 because we had more choices and the
nutritional info was good, but now we're having a problem with pieces
getting stuck up in their pallet.  It has the small triangle shape that
seems to be popular.  My question is, of the kibbles, which is the best?
Is there a softer form, similar to Tender Vittles?  I would prefer not to
use Marshals, just because of the problems I've read about their mass
volume breeding of ferrets.

Finally, it is hard enough to find a decent ferret vet, where in the
world do you look for a nutritionist?

James, Melissa & Kassidy

Loving:  Bebe, Riley
Missing: Wheezer, Pym, Rikki, Jako